For easy location here are some links to the top technologies that I use in our classroom to support play, inquiry, communication and documentation. Click on the title to access links to various blog posts that further describe the technology and how we use it in our classroom.
1. Children documenting their own learning using iPads.
2. Using time lapse photography as a documentation tool.
3. Creating digital documentation panels using iMovie.
4. Encouraging digital community and voice using Padlet.
5. The versatility of QR codes to inspire, research, document and share.
6. Unplugged coding!
7. Going old school with overhead projectors.
8. Why Blog?
9. Technology Buddies and Wordles
10. The Power of Twitter in the Classroom