Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thank you!

What a wonderful last day! Our children did what they do best - play, laugh, share, create, and smile! It was bittersweet as we watched our SK children visit their new grade 1 classes in the afternoon, and enjoyed the classroom with our JK-soon to be SKs. It really was hard to say goodbye at the end of the day.

We spent some time asking our children some 'end of the year' questions.




And for the video advice I think I'll follow....


It's been an absolute pleasure working with you this year. Thank you for sharing your children with me. For my JKs this year, see you again in September! I'll be updating the blog throughout the summer and sharing interesting articles, tips, and information about the school start up. Check in often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...