Families, please visit this link to view our complete September newsletter https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bUGuzDN4041T2HdH7d77W_CRTIKp76ZH8rt-Tfgy4Tk/edit?usp=sharing. A paper copy will be sent home in your child's mailbag the first day of school.
- Send in extra set of clothes including underwear and socks (label with child’s name)
- Please ensure shoes are labeled and can be put on and off independently(preferably Velcro). Due to safety concerns, flip flops are not permitted
- Mailbag will be sent home daily, please check every evening and return to school the next day
- For the safety of your child, please check in with a staff member and say goodbye before you leave
- Please inform us if there are any changes in your child’s home time arrangements (put note in child’s Mailbag or phone the school), children will not be sent home with anyone other than the designated person without parental permission
- Please inform us if there are any changes in your child’s health